top of page
Compliments & Complaints Procedures
We are always delighted to receive your compliments on our service!


Should you not be entirely satisfied with the service given by No Place Like Home and wish to complain, please follow the complaints process below. 


Any complaints must be made in writing to:


Alison Carter

No Place Like Home

Syndale Park




01795 597983


All complaints will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours from receipt of the complaint (unless a full reply can be sent within 5 working days). 


A  full response will be made within 20 working days of receipt of the complaint, or where an investigation is still in progress, a letter explaining the reason for the delay will be sent to the complainant and a full response will be made within 5 days of a conclusion being reached.


Our service is registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).  The CQC cannot get involved in individual complaints about providers, but is happy to receive information about our services at any time. Please find details below for CQC and or Kent Adult Social Services:


Care Quality Commission (CQC)

National Correspondence



Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4PA

Tel: 03000 616161

Fax: 03000 616171

Kent Adult Social Services

Brenchley House

County Hall


Kent ME14 1RF

Tel: 03000 416161


For privately funded clients a range of advocacy services is also available. Our Registered Manager is able to support you to contact an appropriate independent advocate if you wish to further pursue the complaint:

Age UK Advocacy Service 

To Speak with an advocate in your area:

Tel: 01795 532766

Advocacy for All:

Tel: 0845 832 0044




Please note that a complaint must be made no more than 12 months after:

o   The date the event occurred, or if later,

o   the date the event came to the notice of the complainant.


This time limit will not apply if No Place Like Home is satisfied that:

o   The complainant can give a good reason for not making the complaint within that time limit; and

o   despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly.

You have the right to refer your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman if you are unhappy with the outcome of this investigation:

Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)

Tel: 0300 061 0614



bottom of page